Saturday, April 17, 2010
OK...the results are in. The blood test Monday took place. and....and.....well, I can't really say yet. Still have a few more tests to do before we figure out the next move. I CAN tell you my posts are going to be few and far between for a little while....until I have more to report! Keep your fingers crossed....and PLEASE keep praying! I can also tell you...the prayers are working!!! (But that's all I can say for now!)
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Well, it's now past the 10 day time frame that aunt 'flow' was supposed to visit and she didn't. So Friday I called the Dr and Monday I will go in for a series of blood tests to figure out what my hormones are (or should I say are NOT, doing. My understanding is that I should know the results by the end of the day and we will go from there. My guess is that I will need a stronger dose of Provera or will need to be on it for longer than 10 days. We shall see how accurate my guess is while we are trying to figure things out!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
I completed the 10-day round of Provera and am now patiently waiting for aunt flow to 'visit'. Once she arrives, then we can proceed with the 2nd round of Hormones. The Dr. said to give it 10 days for 'the visit' and I am we are now approaching day 7. In the meantime, I am keeping busy with yard work, some light mountain biking with the hubby, and just loving the sounds of spring. I forgot how much I enjoyed working out the yard when it was a nice cool 70 degrees with a lite breeze! Love it!