Little Pike is growing!!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My appointed time.....

My daily scripture (sent to me by my former Golf Coach....thank you Butch) speaks volumes to me this morning:

"For the vision is yet for an appointed time…though it tarries, wait for it"
(Habakkuk 2:3, KJV))

TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria

God has an appointed time to fulfill the visions, dreams, and desires in your heart. Just because it has taken a long time or because you've tried and failed doesn't mean it's not going to happen. Don't give up on those dreams! Don't be complacent about pursuing what God has placed in your heart. Our God is a faithful God. No matter how long it's been, no matter how impossible things look, if you'll stay in faith, your set time is coming.

Remember, every dream that's in your heart, every promise that has taken root, God put it there. Not only that, but He has every intention of bringing it to pass. Hold on to that vision today. Declare by faith, "My time is coming. God is working behind the scenes on my behalf. I will fulfill my destiny!" As you continue to hold on to that vision and speak life over your dreams, it won't be long before you see them begin to take shape. You'll see your faith grow, you'll see your hope strengthen, and you'll see yourself step into the destiny God has prepared for you!

AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment